Are you looking to find a way to earn some extra income, pay off some credit card debt, or perhaps quit your day job and work full time from home? Many individuals throughout the world have answered ‘yes’ to these questions and are looking into ways to make money online. So, what is the best way to make money online?
There are a number of ways to make money online and finding the best one really comes down to an individual decision. In this article, I will look into some of the biggest issues that people face when looking into making money online, offer some valid solutions, and look into the benefits associated with each. I truly believe you will have a better understanding of what is needed on your part to be successful by the end of this article.
Making Money Online … Common Roadblocks
Far too often, individuals looking to make money online run into a number of obstacles and roadblocks before ever getting started, and soon end their pursuit. So what are these common roadblocks that are far too common? Let’s take a look at these now to get a better understanding of how these can derail our dreams.
- Work That Is Necessary – I think many people looking to make money online underestimate the time and work that is required to be successful. There are simply no magic buttons you can push on your keyboard that generates money while you sleep. It takes time and work! As a result, people lose patience and quit the process before giving it time to flourish.
- A Plan – Without a plan, succeeding online is just about impossible. You need to ask yourself a few questions before you jump in with both feet. Such as: Where and how do I get started? How much time do I have to devote to this online endeavor? Which type of online opportunities do I want to pursue? What are my goals? When you can answer these questions, you now have a working plan.
- Technical Knowledge or Skills – Nothing probably scares off more individuals than their assumption that do succeed in making money online, one must possess great technical skills or knowledge. Let’s face it, unless your a seasoned professional some of the terminology alone is enough to frighten just about anybody. Not to fear, good news ahead regarding this topic.
- Too Much Information – As you begin your journey to make money online, you will find that there is a great deal of information available to assist you. In some cases, too much information which can result in an information overload. This is why having a plan in place is so important as you learn new ideas, concepts and other details in smaller segments.
Though not all inclusive, these are just a few of the reasons people decide to give up on the notion of making money online.
Making Money Online … 4 Methods To Consider
Okay, now that we have the negative side of things out of the way, what can I do if I am still interested in making money online? I think to answer this question, you must decide on what you want to do. This is the major part of the plan that I mentioned above. What are your interests? What online skills do you possess? How much time can you give to this process? Let’s take a look at four different ways that may interest you.
1. Freelance Writer – If you are someone who enjoys writing, this can be an excellent way to earn some nice income. Freelance writers, will typically market themselves to companies or individuals to secure writing jobs in return. Let’s say a popular magazine is looking for someone to write and submit an article for their magazine, you market yourself, and hopefully agree to terms of a contract between the two of you. Once the article is completed and has approval from the company, you will get paid.
What makes this whole process appealing is the freedom that this type of work provides. As a freelance provider, you can decide which type of work best suits your interests. Social media, articles, blogging, etc. are just a few of the areas open to freelancers. You can also write for these people from the comfort of your own home but you must be disciplined enough to get the assignment completed.
What you must understand with freelance writing is that it will take some effort on your part to obtain writing jobs as a freelancer. As someone new to this endeavor it is extremely important that you remain aggressive and diligent in securing jobs. As you continue to provide quality work to your employer(s), it will become easier to obtain gigs. Check out these sites:
2. Create A Blog Website – This is probably my favorite ways of creating money online for a number of reasons. First of all, a blog (website) gives you complete ownership as it relates to making money online. You have complete control of what you want to blog about, when and where you want to work without having to rely on somebody else to provide you work.
A blog is really nothing more that providing content (information) to your readers in a topic of your choosing. Are you interested in cooking? Create a blog about cooking. Sports? Provide information to your readers about something specific to sports. Once you have determined your niche, (Cooking, Sports, Etc.) blog about this interest and make money as an affiliate. What is an affiliate?
An affiliate is basically someone who promotes a product that is owned by a third party. For example, let’s say that I want to promote a specific product or products from Walmart. To do so, I simply receive permission from Walmart to do so, select a product and promote this product on my blog. I provide my readers with a fair and accurate description of this product (pros and cons) and hope my readers will buy this product. If they do, Walmart will pay me a commission. Many individuals are making a full time living doing just this.
If this is something that interests you, I have found a great place to get you started with your blog and affiliate marketing. This platform, known as Wealthy Affiliate is where I got my start and has provided me with the opportunity to create my own blog. Wealthy Affiliate will provide you with everything you need to know regarding blogging and actually create a website just for you. Don’t take my word for this, take a look for yourself with a Free Membership. I will show how at the end of this article.
3. Getting Paid To Take Surveys – Although you probably won’t get rich with this method, it is a fairly easy way to generate some money with faster results than the other two methods mentioned above. This is something you can do online in any location and there are quite a number of companies out there looking for feedback through surveys.
These companies are looking for individuals like you to provide honest feedback of products, services or other things associated with their brand. Some of these surveys can be completed in just minutes where others will take much longer to complete. Electronics, appliances, insurance, grocery store items are just a few of things you may be asked to provide feedback.
As mentioned earlier, you won’t be earning enough to buy an island anytime soon, but taking surveys can lead to a constant stream of income. Finding surveys to earn some extra money should not be difficult as there are always a number of companies looking for honest feedback from individuals throughout the world. Here is a list of sites to get you started.
4. Sell On eBay– We all have clothes laying around the house that we will probably never wear again. Shoes that hurt our feet. Baby toys that are no longer needed. Tools we don’t use. Why not sell them instead of just letting them grow dust. e-Bay is a great place to list these items for sale and in some cases make a nice profit.
Setting up an account with e-Bay to do this is quite easy and what is required from you is clearly explained. In my opinion, this experience with e-Bay is a much more rewarding experience than planning a garage sale and all of the headaches associated with this event. If you have a bunch of items laying around the house that you would love to get rid of and make some money doing so, e-Bay may be the perfect answer.
Making Money Online … You Can Do This!
These are just four ways to make money online and they are probably my favorite as they give you a broad range to choose from. Any of these four methods or a combination in some fashion can and will produce an income from working online. There are literally thousands of people earning a full time living and with some work, commitment, and the desire to succeed you can as well.
You will find that once you get started and actually begin to make some money, it actually is an enjoyable experience. You will begin to gather trust from employers and soon become an authority or someone prospective employers/companies want to business with. This will take some time, but the financial benefits are well worth the time.
As I mentioned earlier, my favorite method of the four mentioned in this article has to be ownership associated with a blog website. This will become a business that you own and one you can build quite rapidly. I was able to do this through Wealthy Affiliate, a platform that is designed to train, mentor and help individuals build their own website.
If You Want To Get Started Right Now With Your Own Blog Website And Make Money Online Simply Click On The Banner Below To Begin Your Free Membership!