Many individuals, including myself, have considered the idea of generating an income from the luxury of their own home. One of the ways to do this is to become an affiliate in which you can earn a nice profit by simply promoting and selling a product or service that is not your own.
So what is the Wealthy Affiliate Program and does it fall into the same category as I mentioned above? To answer this question I decided to review the Wealthy Affiliate program and give you specific details regarding this program.
In this article, I will look specifically at the items offered through Wealthy Affiliate. These items will include:Training, Support, Cost, Incentives, and other important details. Let’s get started!
Training … What To Expect
The training offered by Wealthy Affiliate comes in various methods. The platform used in the training is primarily one in which you progress from one phase to the next by completing specific tasks that are assigned to you. It has a real (I’ll show you) and then (you do it) approach which makes the entire learning process a simple, but informative one. It definitely is a ‘take you by the hand’ concept through the video training. The training is designed through two platforms which I will describe below:
Affiliate Bootcamp … What Is It?
Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp is basically an online training program that helps individuals (by promoting Wealthy Affiliate) earn an income as an affiliate. The training involved within the Bootcamp is geared for those who would like to create an online business for themselves and do so from their computer. The teaching/learning platform is set up with a total of seven phases that builds a solid foundation to ensure a good chance at success. There a number of lessons that you will be asked to perform within each phase. Here are some of the items that you will learn very quickly:
- Keyword Search (Discovering how to find keywords that people are searching for)
- How to write great content to increase your chances of converting customers into buyers
- How to use social media to explode your online business
- How to use images, video to enhance your authority and brand
- Discovering how and what to target with your audience
- Setting up a Pay Per Click Campaign (PPC)
If any of these items above have put a ‘scare’ into you, don’t panic! I was there too, and believe me, you will soon a real understanding and firm grip on all of these. It really is quite simple once you go through the training!
2. Certification Courses … What Is It?
The certification courses are also a training platform for individuals looking to start their own online business from scratch to earn additional income. This training is perfect for those individuals who may have a real interest in a specific area or niche. Animals, cooking, diets, vacation spots, any interest will work here. The Certification Courses, just like the Bootcamp, are designed to give you knowledge of creating a profitable online business. Here are some of the items that are covered in these courses:
- Building your own website in minutes (Done for you!)
- Choosing a niche (interest) if you don’t have one
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Writing effective content that will captivate your readers
- What it means to be an affiliate (promoting a product)
- Where to find products to promote as an affiliate
- Using social media (Facebook,Twitter, etc.) to grow your business
- Finding a great domain to brand your business
And so much more!
Through the training process, there will be times when you may have a question pertaining to a specific task that you are asked to perform. We all need a little help and guidance at times, and Wealthy Affiliate understands this concept. The support in place is one of the best I have come across and it can be found in a number of ways throughout the platform site. Here are a few:
- Live Chat (Ask a question and have other members assist you almost immediately)
- Support Help (Leave your question with the Support Group employed by Wealthy Affiliate)
- Private Message (Hundreds of experienced online marketers here to help you)
- Ask and post a question to the entire community or channel your question to a specific area
- Weekly live training
- Ask Kyle or Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate (Busy people, but they will get back to you)
Within Wealthy Affiliate, there are a number of packages that are offered. One being FREE! You can definitely build your business with this membership, but you will be limited to a number of tools that can be found with the paid memberships. It is a decision that you may have to make regarding your budget. Here are the membership offers:
- Free Membership ($0) – Will be limited to some of the training and platform fearures
- 1st Month Premium Offer ($19 – Can get the first month for $19 if you upgrade to Premium your first seven days)
- Premium ($49) Monthly Charge
- Yearly ($359) 39% discount in going yearly
What You Get With Your Membership
- Free Membership
- How to set up and create a blog
- Two free websites that are generated for you
- Some, but not all the training
- Limited access to other features
>> Sign Up For Your Free Membership Today!
2. 1st Month Premium Offer ($19)
- Access to all features and training, but only for a month
3. Premium ($49) Monthly
- Unlimited Community Support
- Free Websites
- Free Hosting
- Access to all the training
- Free keyword tool (Jaaxy)
- Live weekly webinars
- Private messaging
- Training Classrooms
- Higher commissions promoting and selling the Wealthy Affiliate memberships
- And So Much More!
4. Yearly ($359)
- Everything Premium Membership offers with additional benefits including a 39% discount
$$$ … What You Can Make In Commissions!
You won’t find many programs out there that have a commission structure similar to that of Wealthy Affiliate. As an affiliate, you can earn a great deal of income as long as you stay focused on the training, stay consistent and committed. It will take some work on your part, but the reward can be substantial. Let’s take a look at the commission structure put in place with Wealthy Affiliate and your potential earnings.
Free members Refer a Monthly Premium member to Wealthy Affiliate and earn $4 for the first month and then $11.75/month after that. Refer a Yearly Premium member, and earn $87.50/year.
Premium members who refer a Monthly Premium member to Wealthy Affiliate will earn $8 the first month and $23.50/month after that. When a Premium member refers Yearly Premium member, they earn $175/year.
As your business grows, these commissions can add up very quickly and produce a very handsome income. As you can also see, upgrading to a Premium membership will have a great deal of impact as you bring others into the Wealthy Affiliate platform.
My Final Thoughts
As you have probably gathered by now, I do think that the Wealthy Affiliate program has plenty to offer those who are looking to build an online business. The training, tools, support and the commission structure is second to none. It does require some work on your part, but the outcome will certainly be worth the effort.
When I first joined this program, I would bet that I knew less than most of you. The idea of me creating my own website and actually build a bushiness that I could call my own seemed impossible. In just a few short days I actually had a working website and one that could be found in the search engines. I made my first sales just a few weeks later!
No one guarantees anything within Wealthy Affiliate. This is a business, your business, and it will take some effort on your part to make it successful. Everything is put in place for you to achieve success, it really comes down to the effort you are willing to put forth. Hope to see you inside Wealthy Affiliate (#1 online marketing/training site in the world) and please leave a question or comment should you need anything further. I wish you great success!